Track your heart rate and exercise with this Garmin GPS watch. It has activity profiles installed to help you plan workouts, and it’s water-resistant up to 100m for swimming. This Garmin GPS watch has a battery life of 14 days in smart watch mode so you can wait longer between charges.
· Compatible with select iPhone® models and Android phones
So you can stay connected while your phone stays out of sight.
· Missed calls, SMS, email and social apps notifications
Keep you updated on day-to-day happenings.
· Fiber-reinforced polymer case
Along with a 22mm silicone watch band ensures durability and an elegant look.
· Water-resistant design
Constructed to U.S. military standard 810G for thermal, shock and water resistance (rated to 328′).
· Wireless connection to your device
Bluetooth 4.0 technology provides a reliable wireless connection.
· Comprehensive monitoring
Tracks distance, time, speed, calories burned, activity, sleep activity, heart rate, steps taken, floors climbed and stress level.
· Built-in lithium-ion battery
Offers up to 14 days of use on a full charge for extended operation. Charge easily using the included charging cable.
· GPS and compass built-in
3-axis compass and barometric altimeter plus multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo)
· TracBack navigation
Use the TracBack® feature to navigate the same route back to your starting point; use the Garmin Explore™ website and app to plan your trips in advance.
- Apple, the Apple logo and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPod is a trademark of Apple Computer, Inc.
- Charging/data cable